Exodus - Rorshach Tee
A take on the band’s album cover for “Persona Non Grata” comes this Bloody Rorschach design that plays on the idea of a Rorschach pattern as well as a Shroud of Turin.
Use the sizing guide linked above to choose your best fit!
Printed on our Classic Super Soft T-Shirt:
- Fit: True Unisex
- Fine Jersey 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton 4.3oz
- Side Seams
- CPSIA standards, WRAP certified, eco-conscious, sweatshop and child labor free
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Sizing for Our Classic Super Soft T-Shirt
This is the t-shirt you'll receive UNLESS you see different information and/or size chart directly in the item description. Measurements are in inches.
High Point Shoulder (HPS) is measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt
Chest/Width measures across the bust 1” below the armhole, seam to seam.
Return Window Timeframe
Eligible items shipped domestically can be returned within 30 days of the ship date from our warehouse.
Which Items Cannot Be Returned
Digital items, prints/posters, tour date back shirts, items with “Limited” in the title, and items saying the sale is final in the description are non-returnable. All sales on those items are final.
Items sent sealed (CD, Vinyl, DVD, Blu-Rays etc) are only allowed to be returned if they're still factory sealed and in new condition – any opened items are not available for return.
International orders are final and no returns or exchanges will be permitted. This includes orders returned to us for any reason and orders you are unable or unwilling to pay the required duties and taxes for. We are not responsible for international orders once they've shipped.
Once your package is in transit, the actual delivery may be delayed due to any number of issues outside our control.
All orders have 5 business days of processing prior to shipping.
Orders with direct to garment printed products have 3 additional business days processing (total of 8 business days) prior to shipping.
Prints have up to 2 weeks of processing before they ship due to each one being made to order.
International shipments go through customs in your country and can be held for a number of days before being cleared for delivery.
In addition to the cost of shipping, buyers located outside of the USA and Canada are responsible for paying all costs associated with importing the order – ie: duties, taxes and fees. The quoted amount to ship the order only includes shipping.
Canadian orders have a $8.50 flat rate added to shipping to cover duties and customs.
Once your package leaves the USA, we have no way to track it because the tracking number will no longer update and usually you'll only see that your package has left the USA. Please contact your local delivery company to inquire about your package further.
International orders are final and no returns are permitted. This includes orders returned to us for any reason and orders you're unable or unwilling to pay the required duties and taxes for.
Some overseas shipments are taking longer than usual due to customs and/or carriers accidentally putting them on the wrong destination flights.We don't condone the use of freight forwarders. If you place an order using a freight forwarder or a third party international shipping service, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive properly, on time, or without potential damage. Additionally, we cannot accept returns or offer refunds for any reason on items that were shipped using a freight forwarder.
Domestic orders have 30 days after the ship date from our warehouse to make a return on eligible items.
- Use THIS FORM for authorization before sending anything back. Please include the order number, the item you’re wanting to return and why. If you don't email first for an authorization, you're forfeiting your item and we will not refund you.
- Returned items cannot be washed or worn, must be in sellable condition, and must begin movement with the shipping provider within 30 days of the original ship date.
- You’re responsible for ALL shipping costs. We’ll provide you with a return shipping label – please secure your items and package them in the same or similar packaging. If your item arrives and we cannot trace it due to you not using our label, we will not refund you. Not following this step means you're forfeiting your refund.
- Refunds will be made back to the original method of payment and will be less the return shipping cost and less a 10% restocking fee. If we're unable to refund the amount to the form of payment used, you'll be issued a store credit.
- Shortly after your items arrive, we will inspect them to insure they’re in sellable condition. If deemed returnable, we will process your refund within 5 business days and email you a confirmation.
All items sent sealed (CDs, Vinyl, DVDs, Blu-Rays etc) are only allowed to be returned if they are still factory sealed and in new condition – any opened items are not available for return.
International orders are final and no returns or exchanges will be permitted. This includes orders returned to us for any reason and orders you're unable or unwilling to pay the required duties and taxes for. We are not responsible for international orders once they've shipped.
Damaged or Missing Items
If you received the wrong item, are missing an item, or an item arrived damaged you will incur no additional shipping charges to fix the error. However, you MUST reach out to us within 5 days of the order being delivered – anything beyond that date, we will not be able to address. Please make sure that any item that arrived sealed remains sealed - we cannot accept returns/replacements on opened items.
For orders that are missing entirely, you must contact us within 3 weeks of the order or ship date for domestic orders and within 5 weeks for international orders and we'll put out a missing parcel request with the shipping company at that time. Anything beyond the aforementioned timeframe will not be able to be tracked with the shipping provider anymore and you will have forfeited your order due to us not having any way to track it.
Please follow these steps regarding your concern:
- Use THIS FORM for authorization before sending anything back. Please include the order number, the item you’re wanting to return and why. If you don't email first for an authorization, you're forfeiting your item and we will not refund you. Please include your order number and a brief explanation of the damage on your item or what item you were supposed to get and what you received. When we email you, we will request pictures of the item that clearly shows the damage and/or wrong item.
- After we’ve approved your item for return:
- For US Customers – we’ll email you a pre-paid postage label for you to attach to the box, and drop off at the appropriate shipping carrier’s office. Once we receive your return, we will either re-ship or refund you.
- For International Customers – mail the package back via standard international mail only along with a receipt of what you paid for shipping and we will refund your money upon receiving your return.
Do You Have More Questions?
Head to our Frequently Asked Questions page.